Hello, people of the internet. I'm Shaz, a 22 year-old, recent university graduate who has an epic book hoarding problem. If I'm not reading, I am either drawing, writing, or trying my level best to not get crushed by my TBR. I also spend time binge watching all the shows. I have far too many shows to keep track of and I love it.
I've been reading ever since I can remember, my childhood consisted of lots of daily trips to the local library where I would sit for the whole day stuck in different books, sometimes I had to use my sister's library card as well, to get all the books I wanted despite using my own card!! I decided to start a blog because I wanted to join a community of book worms and book lovers, and honestly it was the best decision I made.
I mainly read a whole load of YA books; fantasy for the win. I love fantasy books so much, I live for fictional fantasy worlds. The crazier, the better, plus who doesn't love a good 'ol map. I am a map hoarder.
No comments:
Post a Comment