Thursday, 6 March 2014

First Post


We all need a little Sheldon Cooper in our lives, where else will the laughter come from; Bazinga. This is the first post on my blog and I can tell you that Sheldon Cooper isn't the only hot topic here!! NOPE. Here I will review books which I have previously read and that are upcoming releases, with the occasional fan-girl post of all Marvel movies especially on Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth. (Who can resist a dude with a cape; like come on its a cape or maybe its just Tom and Chris who can rock the cape look). 

Not to forget the awesome Mr Sherlock Holmes who happens to only have 3 seasons released right now with suspense packed only 3 episodes in each season!! No matter how much of a fan I am I still can't get over that. But yes Benedict Cumberbatch is another fan-girl moment of mine that will take place occasionally on my blog. 

This being my first post and all; I don't want to make it a long one, that's what the review section is for. Hope you all enjoy my blog and the reviews that are yet to come, spread the word in the blogging world and let's make books everyone's new best friends.

Book reviews coming soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment