Saturday, 7 February 2015

Monthly Wrap Up - January 2015


Great job, Shazina. You're only 7 days late uploading this... Okay guys, first of all let me start off by saying I AM SOOOO SORRY for not uploading any reviews or new features, basically anything. Things have been really crazy with college and in my personal life that it has left me like this: 

P.S. My phone survived the fall *YAY*

But I was luck enough to squeeze in Bout Of Books at the start of January, which went okay but I did get to finish 3 books and end the week with starting off my 4th book. I also reviewed Golden Son by Pierce Brown which left off on such a crazy cliffhanger, you can read my review here. Also reviewed Alice and The Fly by James Rice which was pretty intense and such a complete different read to what I normally pick up, and you can check that review out here.

OMG ITS FEBRUARY WHERE HAS THE MONTH GONE,...

I have also been re-watching - AGAIN - my all time favourite and most obsessive show...

I LOVE THIS GIF <3

Over on the none blogging side, I have had more of an awesome time getting to know two amazing peeps on twitter, yup I'm talking about you, Zoe and Fi. (disclaimer: Fi, this may demolish the remaining street rep of yours. Sorry not sorry. hehe). Our GIF banter has definitely been AWESOME, even if it does require me to sit in a corner of my bedroom glued to my phone. You guys have made the start of 2015 even more amazing and memorable.

Hope ya'll had an awesome start to 2015. (I keep saying awesome. A LOT. Thanks, Dean)

Psst, of course you don't... DON'T LISTEN TO THEM  

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment