Yes, it is another book reaction post and I know I haven't really done any of these recently, only because I haven't really brought any books. Okay, so today I am so excited to finally type this up, in all honesty I've been planning this since I placed my order and the books that I FINALLY brought are; A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas and The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. Bare in mind guys, that I placed my order last Sunday and had to wait over a week to get them yesterday and this was my reaction.
![]() |
GETTING AN EMAIL SAYING ITS BEEN
DISPATCHED
|
One week later...
![]() |
WHERE ARE THE DAMN BOOKS??!!!! |
And then on a bright, Monday afternoon, my sister called me down "YOUR PARCEL IS HERE"
![]() |
Then she said the most horrifying three words... "I'M OPENING IT!!!"
![]() |
| LITERALLY |
THEN...
![]() |
I OPENED THE PACKAGE.
NOT A GOOD REACTION
|
![]() |
| OH MY GOD |
*breathe* ONE OF THE BOOKS WAS DAMAGED. THE WRATH AND THE DAWN WAS DAMAGED AND ASDFGHKL.
I was very angry, I don't tend to get damaged books and seeing a BOOK damaged... I DO NOT LIKE. And I just got a reply back from them *goes and rants some more*
Nevertheless I really hope I enjoy them, heard such amazing things about both novels and I am really excited. If you've read any of them feel free to comment below your thoughts or tweet me @CrazyBookLover_
Happy Reading!!!







Hahaha this made me laugh so much! :'D A+ GIF useage, our GIF battles with Fi have definitely come in handy. Sucks that the book was damaged though - did you get a refund? BUT at least the words inside are okay and amazing and fangirl-worthy :D
ReplyDeleteAlso.... I JUST REALISED THAT I AM NOT FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG AND I FEEL SO BAD. *fixes right away* How did that happen?! :O I'm so sorry, oops! Definitely doesn't stop me from visiting your blog and scrolling for hours though xD I should now be following you, hopefully... darn Google >.<
*bows* thank-you, thank-you. The idea to do book reaction post came to be one day and I was like, "they will be full of GIFs". And yes indeed they have, haha. Yup I was gutted when it arrived but I got a refund and brought it off Amazon. True, but I didn't read it until the other one came :P
Deletehahaha this made me laugh real hard, its okay Zoe, deep breathe :D