Today, on the Book Chapter I have my Summer TBR pile and OH MY GOD I cannot wait to start them all. Some books have been sitting, waiting patiently for me to finally pick them up and read them and some I brought recently which I wrote a GIF full post about, you can read that right
here.
So the first book on my Summer TBR pile is;
The Sin Eaters Daughter by Melinda Salisbury - I brought this book when it was newly released and because of college I haven't really been able to pick it up and enjoy this book, but now I can.
Rain by Virginia Bergin - Once again another book waiting to be read, and I hope to get to this very soon WOOP
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas - I recently brought this book and it has taken all the power in me to not read this yet. I've heard such amazing thing about this novel and to make things even more amazing - and yes I know i'm late to the gang (I just said gang hehe) - I just ordered the first book in the Throne of Glass series YUSSSSS
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy - This is another book that I brought but never really came around to reading it but again I've heard amazing things so fingers crossed for this one.
Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig - I received this book from Harper Voyage UK and I got the Omega copy, another highly anticipated read so here it goes.
And finally we have The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh - OMG THE HARDBACK COVER IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I brought this alongside ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas and also wrote a post (here) and I just fell in love just by reading the synopsis and the cover is just to die for so this is another highly anticipated read for me.
 |
@CrazyBookLover_
|
More books will be added to my Summer TBR pile but as of yet there are six books. So have you compiled a Summer TBR pile, if so comment below with a link, I would love to see what your Summer reads are.
Happy reading!!!
Such a great selection of books, Shazina! I seriously need to read The Wrath of the Dawn so badly... WHY MUST HARDCOVERS BE SO EXPENSIVE? D: I've also heard so many amazing things about A Court of Thorns and Roses, Sarah J Maas is amazing. And you NEED to read The 5th Way as soon as possible, it is such an intense and incredible book. I read it in a day which says something since it is over 500 pages hahaha. Hope your summer carries on to be filled with feels-inducing reads :D
ReplyDeleteYES you really do, so we can fangirl and cry together!!! I absolutely loved A Court of Thorns and Roses it was amazing. I really want to buy the hardcover of ACOTAR too Oops. And yes I really need to get around to reading The 5th Wave, so much to read and thank-you hope you finally get to read TWATD and ACOTAR :)
Delete