Okay guys, just the other week I received a really awesome email and the events following that email left me feeling like the following GIFs. So come join me on this GIF full journey to see my reaction to everything. Just before we start, this specific book has ARCs already out in the wild in the US, and finally getting them in the UK and getting my hands on one is completely surreal so I would like to thank Alice over at
Harper360UK for making this happen. You guys rock!
 |
Email notif; hoping that this is the one and somehow I knew it was
|
 |
Me not getting a reply that I've be approved
|
ONLY 9 COPIES AVAILABLE GUYS *panics*
6 days later
 |
Waking up to an email and basically trying to read it *face palm*
|
 |
Finally understanding the jumble of words
|
Then on the day I decide to go out, I come home to the most beautiful package waiting for me
 |
Felt a tad like Smeagol/Gollum.
Okay, a lot
|
The moment you all have been waiting for, and the book is *drum roll*
 |
| MY PRECIOUS |
YES it is Ice Like Fire by the amazing
Sara Raasch. Guys, you have no idea the emotions I am feeling right now to have this book in my hands. Can we just take a moment to appreciate the cover, like OMG I thought Snow Like Ashes cover was breath-taking by this one is just ASFGHJKL SO BEAUTIFUL! In all honesty I'm trying to put off reading this right now because 1) the next book is so so far away and 2) I don't know what to expect with the OTP, Meira and Theron so yeah. But I will definitely be reading this end of August *hopefully*
BUT I HAVE IT OMG YAY! Cannot wait for the hardback to come out.
Happy Reading!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment