Friday, 8 January 2016

#ReadGoldenSon


Have you been reading alongside with us in the Read Red Rising and Read Golden Son months? Have they not been absolutely amazing. This re-read sure has built up the anticipation to Morning Star the final installment to the Red Rising trilogy. And I for one cannot wait to have it in my hands. 

When this blog post is published it will be January, so hello to future me. Alongside many other bloggers, I decided to take part and post a wee little post on part 2 of Golden Son. If you wish you can read my full review of Golden Son here. But this post is all about part 2: Break.

This part was so intense and just so gripping, and because I am well known in the art of finding GIFs to express my emotions, read on to see the GIFs I think sum up all our feels for this part of Golden Son. 

Well all know very well how this chapter began...
OH GOD

This was me, to Golden Son throughout
most of Part 2... (ALL OF IT)

AHH THE SOVEREIGN... DARROW.... AJA
DAMNNNNNN

The truth game though *gasp*

And then the last few chapters summed up in the following GIFs because if it were up to me, this post would be an endless line of shocking GIFs.


And this


OH lets not forget these




Finally to sum up my fav BROTP 


AND

The question is; which is Sevro and which is Darrow?
EPIC BROTP <3

So there you have it, another GIF full post about part 2 of Golden Son - which mostly consists of Supernatural GIFs but I'm okay with that because SPN understands me. Okay, I think it's time to carry on with my re-read because I need more Darrow. How is your re-read coming along? Do you feel just like the GIFs above? Let me know, lets share our pain together. 

Happy Re-Reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was a bit meh about Red Rising, but this definitely inspires me to give the sequel a try. :) So glad you liked it so much and, as always, fabulous review! Love the GIFs too! ♥

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete