Great job, Shazina you're only 5 days late announcing the amazing news that your blog has turned 2. Bravo! I have failed myself and this blog, though I do not intend to stop blogging because of university, I knew the consequences of not blogging enough or even reviewing specific books on time. Well, enough about that, I just wanted to write a quick and short post expressing my gratitude for all you readers and followers of my blog. I am currently in bed nursing a killer headache, throat-ache and this morning high temperature has been added to that list. YAY
Nevertheless, during my time of blogging I have met some amazing people that now that I think about it I cannot go a day without talking to them through; Twitter, Whatsapp, personal messages and Instagram. The book community is absolutely phenomenal and I love every single one of you. A few of those epic peeps are; Zoe and Fi, though Fi has once again dropped off the face of the planet, we will meet again and Zoe, you always lift me up when the stress gets all too real. Alisha and Naz; our Twitter convo's never seize to amaze me and our 'love' for Shadowhunters is hilarious... ALEC IS BAE! You both are amazing and I can always count on you to make me laugh with GIFs. (GIFs are the way to my heart... Just saying). Sally; our love for The Prince of Thorns trilogy is unbelievable and I am so glad we have joined forces to express our undying love for Jorg and Makin. If I have forgotten anyone please forgive me, this high temperature is not helping at all *sigh*
During the second year of blogging I made a promise to myself that I would attend more book signings and more book events. I am so glad to say that I did, I meet the amazing Leigh Bardugo late last year and I recently met the handsome Pierce Brown and boy were both those events fricking fantastic. Met some amazing Howlers; Jenny and Tia who were so amazing in their epic Howler cosplay. The second year of blogging has been absolutely surreal. I have worked with more publishers this year and each and every publisher/agent out there has made this experience so memorable.
And of course, a big shout out to all the authors out there that made me start blogging and the ones who have interacted with me on numerous occasions. You guys rock!
P.S. I have a small giveaway running on my Twitter, you could be in the chance to win book of your choice from Book Depository (under £10). GO GO GO
RT+FLW+COMMENT a book you'd like to win (under £10, sorry) from Book Depository. ENDS 4/1, INT. BD must ship to your country 🎉 #Blogoversary— Shazina of Lykos (@CrazyBookLover_) March 8, 2016
Happy Reading!!!

Happy blogiversary!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary, sounds like your 2 years have been packed full with great experiences. let's hope it lasts for many years to come.
ReplyDeleteGreat way to celebrate too, thanks for offering a fab giveaway. Choosing a book that you don't have to pay for is amazing.
Amanda.
Happy 2 years!!! It's amazing how fast bloggy time goes. I'm at like 3.5 years and sometimes I'm amazed so much time has gone by! But, at the same time I can't imagine life without it. Good luck at university!
ReplyDelete