Thursday, 24 March 2016

Book Reaction Post #8


I haven't done a Book Reaction Post in such a long time and I feel a part of me has been missing, because who doesn't like searching the internet for funny and heartbreaking GIFs that sum up our feels over books? Well, nevertheless this book has been my most anticipated read ever since I read the first book, I keep reprimanding myself for not reading this trilogy earlier but then I would have suffered the heartbreak that the first book brought upon me when I finished it. 

For those who do not know what this is, it's a GIF full post summing up my reaction to book post. Basically my emotions from placing an order/requesting an ARC/winning a giveaway to the anxious wait to finally having the book in my hand. Recently started doing these posts for merchandise and movie reactions too. 

My reaction when I received the first book
(Lets just imagine that's the book, not a gun)

My emotions all over the place while reading
the first book

Happy that the next book was already released
crying because book buying ban

Persuading my mom to get me the 2nd book for
my birthday

After much persuasion, and explanation that I need nothing more than books as birthday gifts, she agreed

Later remembering I pre-ordered the 3rd book
mwahaha

Me knowing today is release day and
Amazon is delivering on the same day

The moment you've all been waiting for, that book is none other than this beauty.

@CrazyBookLover_

Yes, it is the gorgeous, more anticipated The Winner's Kiss. I class this book as a pre-birthday gift, however I won't be able to read it till after 10th April because my mom won't give me The Winner's Crime (book 2) till the day of my birthday. And yes, I have tried getting her to give the book early but she will not relent. Nevertheless I am excited and most happy to have the 3rd book in my possession. ALSO THOSE COVERS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!

Have you read this trilogy? What did you think, no spoilers from book 2 please. 

Happy Reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! It's such a great series and ending. I hope you adore it!

    ReplyDelete