Sunday, 17 April 2016

Book Reaction Post #9


It's book reaction time, and I for one am SO excited for this book. Last week it was my birthday and I turned the big 20, and I can gladly say that has not changed my love for books. I mean who cares about responsibilities, am I right? Moving on, I ordered this book the minute the clock turned 12:01am, this book is one of my all time favourite genre and has me so ready for Summer, because I will be thoroughly enjoying it then instead of reading it now amongst assignment deadlines and exam revision. 

For those who do not know what this is, it's a GIF full post summing up my reaction to book post. My emotions from placing an order/requesting an ARC/winning a giveaway to the anxious wait to finally having the book in my hand. Recently started doing these posts for merchandise and movie reactions too. 

Me at 12:01am. more excited over an ordered
book than turning 20. #Priorities

Me already knowing I will love this book 

Realizing it's the weekend and it won't be
dispatched till next week #Nightmare

Mid-week and got no dispatch email.
WHUT IS EVEN LIFE ANYMORE

DISPACTCH EMAIL WOAHOOO

On a bright, sunny Saturday, I went downstairs to find the postman just leaving. It's like the book gods were smiling down at me

Me while opening the package and
staring at that gorgeous cover

Are you ready for the book?! ARE YOU... Well it is none other than this beauty;


*Heart eyes* Just look at this beauty, is in not the most gorgeous cover?! Plus it's a fricking re-telling of Aladdin. HOLY CRAP I am so ready for summer to roll on by now because I need to devour this book whole. 

You may be wondering why are all the GIFs of Friends, Parks and Rec and The Office? Well, that is because Anissa, a very good friend and founder of the amazing Fairy Loot subscription box (which you can check out here) and I love these shows and it was because of the first Fairy Loot chat I ordered this book straight away, I mean I was already planning on buying it but the chat kind of made me skip a few weeks of waiting. SO thank-you, and enjoy the GIFs. 

P.S. Do you guys enjoy my randomly posted Book Reaction Posts? Comment below or tweet me over at @CrazyBookLover_. Your reply would help a blogger out. Thank-you.

Happy Reading!!!

2 comments:

  1. You will love The Forbidden Wish. The ending was just thoughtful yet thrilling. <3 I hope you enjoy it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. GOD. How have I only just discovered this feature of yours?!! I LOVE THIS. AND THE GIFs. Such a great thing to read! Also, I'm hoping to read The Forbidden Wish soon! It's so gorgeous omg x

    ReplyDelete