Friday, 22 July 2016

Book Reaction Post #10


I'M BACK!!! You may or may not have noticed that I have been absent from blogging, and it killed me but university got pretty intense and though I have been off for summer break since the second week into June, I've since been catching up with sleep, trying to read but mostly netflixing. Also, can you believe I was in slump. DAMMIT. But never fear it is finally over.

For those who do not know what this is, it's a GIF full post summing up my reaction to book post. My emotions from placing an order/requesting an ARC/winning a giveaway to the anxious wait to finally having the book in my hand. Recently started doing these posts for merchandise and movie reactions too. 

One random morning - at approximately 11:48am -
I received THE email. THE EMAIL, PEOPLE

Sent a reply so fast I may have hyperventilated

ME casually waiting to see if I was successful...
GUYS, THE VOICES, THEY DIDN'T HELP

I promise, I'm not crazy.... yet

Casually getting emosh that my fav trilogy
is ending

On the one day I decide to go out....

Seeing my Twitter timeline blow up
with the book

And then, the minute I was just about to leave the house

Seeing the postman with numerous parcels
BUT that one in particular broke me

If you've been following me for a while you'll probably know what it is, I mean my love for this trilogy is no secret and it has been one of the things I've been raving about over on my Twitter. But without further ado today's book reaction post is dedicated to the one and only *insert drum roll*

@CrazyBookLover_

YES!!!! I'm my very presence I have my own destruction waiting. I mean after that shocking, gut wrenching ending of Ice Like Fire *shudders* I cannot fathom what Frost Like Night has in store. And did I mention there's apparently "MAJOR DEATHS". Ahh hell no Sara, please let this just be a weird, not so funny, sad joke. PLEASE. I BEG YOU. I'm so not prepared for this trauma. I have a gut feeling that said thing above has to do with one of my beloved characters and if it is I will die of anger and pain and so much suffering. 

DO YOU SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS TRILOGY!!!! Seriously, I recommend it to all.
 
Thank-you Harper 360 for this epic ARC that may be my ultimate death, and I'm okay with that. 

2 comments:

  1. Lol!!! I love this post!
    I haven't read this series. Actually, I don't think I've heard of it (I know...). I am adding it to my list.

    Btw, welcome back to blogging. I too am slowly coming back. I returned to school this past year to get my credential and it completely killed my mood for reading. I am slowly getting out my funk. I just hope to get a few books read before the fall semester begins.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably feel the same OMG I'm still waiting for mine to come. I literally wake up earlier every morning in case the postman comes
    Eliza from thebookishuniverse.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete