Thursday, 9 March 2017

The Book Chapter Blogoversary #3


YAS! My baby has officially turned 3 and I am all kinds of emotional because it's all grown up and I'm going to stop now because it's time to bring out the big guns, yup time to convey my emotions in GIF form. It's what I'm good at, GIFs are my life.

Image result for mushu all grown up gif
Obvs minus the whole saving China, more like
helping book-worms

Image result for baby mike wazowski gif
I totally see my baby in Mike 

I know, I haven't been as active on my blog as I hoped I would be but when life and university gets in the way you can't do much. I've been as active as I possibly can be on Twitter and Instagram but I miss blogging. That's why I promised myself I would blog at least twice a month or more, I know it's not much but hopefully that'll increase in my summer holidays.

Personally I feel blogging has really broadened my reading, I read different genres I never thought I would. I see from all perspectives and I love it. I  have also met some amazing people and each has left a mark in my life and though I have not met them all, I really hope one day I will. Through Twitter and Instagram I have made some amazing friendships and I cannot stress enough how amazing the book community is.

Naz, Christine, Dahabo, Anissa, Sally, Vicky, Mia, Alisha, Becca, Zoe, Mikaella, Zulfa - are just a few of the many wonderful friendships I will cherish forever. Y'all rock and I bestow upon you this GIF;

Related image
I wish I could get you all a cake... here a virtual cake

Here's to many more blogging birthdays, I am currently running a giveaway on my Twitter, so check it out. To everyone who reads my posts or stumbles upon them by accidents, thank-you and I love you.


Happy Reading!

1 comment: