Monday, 10 November 2014

Book Reaction Post #1


Let me start off by saying HOW CAN WHSMITH NOT HAVE THIS BOOK?! Like serious I had to buy this from Amazon and it came from the US. I had looked at every shop in the UK but nope. But I didn't give up, I think I got the last copy on Amazon not sure, but if that's true I feel good. When it came through the post I felt exactly like the following GIFs. And yes I had to dedicate a blog post to this amazing novel before the review or even I have finished it! 

"OMG IT CAME EARLY??!!"
"OMG ITS HERE, ITS ACTUALLY HERE AHHHH"
THIS GIF NEEDS NO CAPTION
And then we have this beauty just waiting to be read, that is until I getting all these assignments and deadlines out the way. *SAD FACE* Already 6 chapters in and i'm loving it. I can't get over this cover though!

@CrazyBookLover_

Happy Reading!!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know they had it on Amazon!!. I am waiting to buy mine from Waterstones which wont be selling it until another 20 days :(. I really like the cover too, I don't think I have ever seen anything like it. Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked everywhere for this book until I found it on Amazon and brought it straight away. The cover is truly amazing, really want to see the next book & hopefully it'll be up tomorrow :)

      Delete