WOAHOOO The Book Chapter turns one today *passes cake around* and ASFGHJKL I am just speechless as to everything that has happened this year. When I started on this crusade - Arrow reference YES - I was just me, excited to start something new, somewhere I could turn to and express my thought freely on all the books I read.
Thinking back I wonder why I didn't think about starting a blog sooner, I guess you can blame my ever growing pile of books stacked by my bed. But I am so glad I made that decision. Not only have I some place that I can call my own, but I have met some amazing people through Twitter and various other social sites - mainly twitter though, hey gotta give it credit, right - some are through book tweets and others are through similar hobbies and let's face it, mainly TV SHOWS, yup you heard right. Supernatural has not only made an epic fan and Impala enthusiast out of me, it has also made the amazing trio, the epic three musketeers out of Fi, Zoe and I. And I could not have asked for better friends whom I could just casually have an SPN GIF war with. Rita and Georgia 'Gee', not to worry I have not forgotten about you, let's be thankful for The 100, we can now all fan-girl TOGETHER about Bellamy because Zoe has finally started The 100.
And now to make the Blogiversay more epic for you all, Elizabeth Masters was so very kind and awesome enough to give me a copy of Empire the second installment in The Invaders Chronicles to giveaway today on my blog. Oh, and did I mention it's a hardback and if that doesn't tickle your fancy it is SIGNED by both John Connolly and Jennifer Ridyard. *bows* you're welcome *exits stage* *rushes back* also I will be having a Twitter giveaway in the upcoming week, The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey also hardback, Now lets read those books and raise a little hell - Supernatural reference - I am on a roll, Fi you should be proud of me.


No comments:
Post a Comment