Friday, 3 April 2015

Monthly Wrap-up | March 2015


Is it April already? WHAT?!! When did March come and go? Seriously, we are in the fourth month of 2015. However March had gone pretty swiftly, plus it's my birthday month now *WOOP WOOP*. Okay, so far in March I've been literally waiting for the Easter holidays because Netflix. It was also my blogs 1st blogoversary which you can read about here, it was definitely an amazing feeling to have started something awesome and to have met such extraordinary people. 

Throughout February I had read quite a few books and used March to review them. 

Reviews

The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan - 4 Stars 
The Catalyst by Helena Coggan - 4 Stars
All Fall Down by Ally Carter - 4 Stars

Yup quite the 4 star reviews there *shrugs*

Ninja Book Swap, yup it was that time of year again and it was awesome just like the first one. I absolutely love this idea and the second time round was even more amazing. You can read my all about here and what I got. 

How was March for you? Also what would you like to see more on The Book Chapter. You can comment below or tweet me at @CrazyBookLover_ 

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment