Thank you Beth from The Readers Corner for nominating me :)
As with all awards, there are rules that come along with being nominated. This one is no exception. The rules are fairly simple though;
1) Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their blog in your post
2) Post the awards logo on your blog
3) Answer the ten questions asked by the nominator
4) Nominate ten bloggers for the award
5) Ask nominees ten questions
Questions
1) Favourite book? Forsaken by Jana Oliver, I love the whole series in fact :)
2) Favourite author? There's so many favourite authors but it has to be Jana Oliver and I'm going to be sneaky here and also say Alyxander Harvey
3) Favourite place to read? Currently it's right next to the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate
4) If you could only read one book for the rest of you life what books would it be? Mistress Of Rome by Kate Quinn
5) A book you think needs more recognition? The Vampire stalker by Allison Van Diepen
6) A book you haven't been able to finish? This Is The Water by Yannick Murphy
7) Favourite part about blogging? Meeting awesome book bloggers, it still amazes me how big the book blogging community is, I LOVE IT
8) An author you are just dying to meet? Jana Oliver, the last time she came to Birmingham I was very very ill *sad face*
9) What was the last book you got? Or bought? The complete box-set for The Maze Runner even though I have separate copies
10) How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging since March 2014, and it was the best decision I made
I Nominate
@WeavingPages
@CrazyCrunchies
@Hollyquillsivy
@TACEblog
@Bookaholic007
@HollyPeckitt
@OnceUponaM00n
@Pageburnerblog
@BooktasticR
@Books_Bandits
@Pageburnerblog
@BooktasticR
@Books_Bandits
My Questions To You Guys Are...
1) Current book you are reading?
2) A book (s) that is sitting on your shelf bu hasn't been read?
3) First thought that comes to your head when starting a new book?
4) Favourite book character?
5) Favourite quote from a book?
6) Book that made you love reading?
7) Favourite genre?
8) A book that made you cry?
9) Favourite author and have you met them?
10) Most anticipated book to movie adaptation?
Happy Reading!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment