Wednesday, 29 October 2014

The Halloween Tag


HELLOOOO PEOPLE OF THE BLOGGING COMMUNITY!!! Too much? What can I say I'm all kinds of crazy when it comes too... um I forgot what I was about to say, something to do with being crazy? I promise I'm not crazy. 

Someone say crazy?!

OKAYYYY just the other day I was tagged by the lovely Rita to do her "Halloween Tag" which consists of some really awesome Halloween related questions that really got me thinking. SO lets get answering...

Questions 

1. The Vampire - A book that sucked out your feels and KILLED THEM. ;)

NOPE not going to answer this. Why? Because MY FEELS ARE STILL TRYING TO RECOVER. Oh fine if you insist that much, The Vampire is Alliegent *Sobs*

2. The Witch - A book that cast a spell on you, that you were enchanted with.

The Book Thief, boy can that book enchant me whenever it wants. IT WAS PERFECT 

3. The Skeleton - A book that was simple, but worked perfectly.

Under The Never Sky - I absolutely loved this books, it was just perfect to begin an awesome trilogy. 

4. The Werewolf - A book that made you so angry you almost didn't recognize yourself

Half Blood, hands down THIS BOOK CHANGED ME and not in a good way. Throughout the whole book my mood would be like this * AW, YES YES YES* or *OH MY GOD NO DON'T DO THIS TO MEEEE* and that is how I ended up with absolute NO feels 

EVEN THIS DIDN'T WORK

5. The Zombie - A book that had you reading throughout the night

This just has to be Foretold the last book in The Demon Trapper series. The ultimate book of DOOM. After finishing this book on a school night (which I do not regret, okay maybe a little) I awoke in the morning looking closely like this; 

BUT Dean pulls off the sleep look way better *heart eyes*

Hope you guys enjoy my overuse of GIFs and my answers to some awesome question, Thank you Rita it has been a pleasure. 

I Tag

@CrazyCrunchies
@Bookaholic007
@Becky_RanRan
@BookLoverx

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment