Thursday, 11 December 2014

Mid-Season Finales: Reaction Post

 

You know it's time for Christmas when all the TV shows are having their mid-season finales. They should rename it "heartbreaking episodes that are going to leave you all in a hug mess and that is what we wanted" yup that pretty much sums up these episode. 


The Flash, this was the first mid-season finale I watched and possible the worse decision I made, this was though action packed, it was full of indescribable feels. Everything relate to Barry was crumbling and he was trying his damn hardest to fix everything. Barry isn't the one who suffers, Caitlin has a call from the past to answer, and a heartbreaking one at that too. Dr. Wells you sly, sly, SLY human being. I cannot begin to describe how I feel about him. Reverse Flash, got kind of a ring to it, doesn't it? More faster and more hellbent on defeating Barry EVERY TIME. I don't know how many times I found myself just starring, in shock at what I just saw. January 20th could not come any faster. 


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGDYINGOFFEELSSOBADLDYINGPAINFULLYSLOWLYTHANALLATONCE. That pretty much sums it up for Supernatural seasons 10 mid season finale. Fi over at Book For Birds and I  live tweeted this episode. And we were both left in horror. Yes there where some bad ass Castiel moments and epic and predictable Winchester moments *cough* food *cough* BUT come on that ending was so, completely uncalled for. "They don't call it HELLATUS for no reason" you know it's all extreme feels when I have to quote myself from a tweet I sent Fi. *shakes head* Oh how Tumblr is so not going to be my safe haven, I'm so expecting a lot of tweets of the Supernatural CRAZY ENDING. -I need more chocolate cake - yup I'm taking out all my frustration on CAKE. *Cries some more* 


This episode has got to be possible the most anticipated episode for me, the fact that Skye is having a re-union with her somewhat crazy father and the action revolved around him left like "OMG WTH JUST HAPPENED" and "LEAVE COULSON ALONE" Nobody touches Coulson. This episode was mind-blowing, heart breaking and most of all shocking. I have so many questions, to which I need the answers to, I couldn't dare predict anything on this episode, because I know it would not have done any justice at all to this episode. What a powerful and beautifully shot ending, everything was so mind blowing with how Skye broke out, more powerful and heartbroken because of Trip, OMG Trip. Why are all these season finales heartbreaking how on earth am I going to survive till MARCH. Oh that's right, ITS COMING BACK ON IN MARCH. I'm a complete and utter wreck. And that man at the end with another Diviner and no eyes OMG BIG HINT TO THE INHUMANS. So very exicted for the second half of Agents of SHIELD.


This one is still yet to come, hopefully watch it tonight and have this post updated tomorrow. *waits to be heartbroken yet again" OMG RAS AL GHUL IS COMING TO STARLING CITY. *nervous* 

So I couldn't help but update this one now. WHY you ask? BECAUSE WHAT THE FRICKING HELL WAS WITH THIS MID SEASON FINALE, WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU MAKE ME AND FI GO THROUGH THAT. I'M SORRY BUT I AM VERY ANNOYED WITH THIS ENDING. You can't make Oliver say "I love you" to Felicity and make him promise to come back and then do that. This has possibly been the worse mid season finale BECAUSE I know that this is going to be the only thing on my mind every day until it comes back on. One brother will fight to protect his sister, NO MATTER WHAT THE COST. I AM IN SHOCK AND I'M JUST GOING TO STOP HERE BECAUSE I NEED A LOT OF CAKE NOW AND TISSUES AND MY MINION BLANKET. (YES, IN VERY SEVERE CASES I PULL OUT MY MINION BLANKET)

P.S. To Ras Al Ghul, you have somehow managed to push Malcom Merlin and Nick Palmer right to the bottom of my most hated people in Arrow list, and now you reside in the first place. Oh and did I mention there's only three people I hate in this show. 

FROM YOURS TRULY, A SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF AND HEARTBROKEN GIRL ( and I'm sure Fi would totally agree with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment