Bout of Books is only 15 or 14 days away and I for one am so exicted because my Christmas holidays have officially started today, Christmas is next week and I have finally got time to get rid of the last lingering feeling of my oh so awful reading slump, and what better way to start the year with my second Bout of Books. This is going to be amazing, and I just hope college doesn't clash with it.
Below is a description of what Bout of Books is about:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. Ti is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books Blog. From the bout of Books team.
So are you participating in Bout Of Books 12? Comment below.
Oh my goodness...I've been in an awful reading slump as well. I really hope to get a lot of reading done before the year ends AND during the Bout of Books.
ReplyDeleteNew Follower ;)
Vonnie's Reading Corner
OMG this reading slump of mine has been possibly the worse one yet. and yes hope to get a lot of reading done, so I can catch up.
DeleteThank-you, hope to check out your blog soon x