Monday, 1 December 2014

November Wrap up


Okay so this month has been CRAZY, and when I say crazy it's not figuratively, I mean literally all hell loose on this month, especially for me. Including my not so fun reading slump (which I wrote a post about right here) you can tell how the reading went this month, but wait I will not let that take me down, BECAUSE... this month I have met amazing people through twitter and through my blog, and that kind of made the whole reading slump worth while, it gave me more time to focus on other aspects of blogging and being a part of the blogging community. Yes, I'm talking about you Fi over at Books For Birds. Recently Me and Fi started to live-tweet Supernatural the day after it airs in the US, I don't know why but this made the episodes much more fun and enjoyable, hopefully we both will be able to live tweet the next one.

Okay over on to the blogging, I was able to review two books in November; Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick, you can check out my review here and Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (Still not over this book, oh and after tweeting the amazing Sara about the title for book 2, she said and I quote " I will announce it soon") OMG YESSS this is what I have been waiting for, and you guys can check out my review right here.

I was also tagged by the lovely Fi to do the Bedtime Book tag which you can check out here, I can honestly say this tag was amazing to do, so much fun and definitely made me think. Also after receiving the most awaited book post which was Snow Like Ashes I couldn't help myself but create a Book Reaction Post were I express my feelings to any new book that I receive through the use of a lot GIFs, making this post was amazing and my first one is of Snow Like Ashes and can be found right here and I really hope to make many more in December.

In none blogging news, I finally sent off my UCAS application a few weeks ago AND I have received 3 of 5 offers and one interview for my 4th offer, which I am totally cool about. Yup so not worrying right here, nope. But I am just so glad my UCAS is out of the way, and to all of you who are sending off your UCAS here's some advice; Don't leave it till the very last minute, your personal statement is going to be a pain in the backside, best to start now and take things slowly, I know I got really stressed over it. But you don't do the same. And all the best guys :)

So how was your November Wrap up, have you written one? Link me up to it. I would love to read some blog posts :)

Happy Reading!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment