Saturday, 6 December 2014

Movie Reaction Post #1- Mockingjay Part 1


Helloooo, hope all your weekends are going amazing. Unlike me I've been stuck in bed watching re-runs of Supernatural, Agents of SHIELD (love how my phone changes "Shield" to the correct way to this "SHIELD" my phone is finally understanding me YES) and Friends, perks of being ill.

So just last week I was FINALLY able to go and watch MOCKINGJAY PART 1. It was amazing and so fricking unbelievable, which is why I decide to write up a short post on my reaction to this movie and hope to do some more too. Expect to see an overload of GIFs and I'll try my best to keep it spoiler free for all those who have yet still to watch it. 

Tom Hiddleston SOOOO gets me

This happened when the opening title card came on 

This happened at all the shocking and frustrating parts *wipes tears*

This happen at the parts when they retaliated "If we burn, you burn with us"

BUT THEN EVERYTHING CHANGED. AND LEFT ME A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT LIKE THE FOLLOWING GIFS 

WHAT? WHAT?! WHATTTTT?!!!! 

FEELS FEELS EXTREME FEELS 

AND FINALLY THIS 

I walked out the screening, like this 

So how was your experience with Mockingjay Part 1, horrifying? Full of FEELS? I NEED TO KNOW, comment below. Share your pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment