Thursday, 1 January 2015

Bring on 2015


Okay, so over the past couple of months I've been feeling really down about my blog, reading, college... Basically everything that made me happy, yup I did just say college made me happy, because it gave me the chance to do better at what I love and soon hope to continue on to university. I know I've been really distant from blogging, Twitter, again all social media outlets that I once used on a regular basis, only keeping contact with a handful of people on twitter. BUT NEVER FEAR... 

I hope to change all that with the new year. Yeah, yeah I know you've heard it all before "New Year, new me" but for me it's going to be different, I'm happy the way I am, I feel more confident where before I lacked it, I've made decision earlier this week which I hope I fulfill - guess we'll find out in the upcoming weeks - but most of all I hope to be more dedicated to my blog, since I have started this crusade - okay, my life is now complete, after all I did just kinda quote Arrow - I hope to outcome with more self-satisfaction because I started this blog because of my undying love for books. 

With that being said and hopefully done in 2015, I have made the most unbelievable and most talented friends on twitter, I could not have asked for better companions on social media sites and I really do hope I meet them in person, soon. There's Zoe who has been there from day one when we started talking about my display picture on twitter - obviously Supernatural - and we became friends. And then there is Fi, whom though I have known for a short time, I've never felt more closer to anyone before. You guys are amazing, keep on doing what you guys do best and I'll do what I do best - which is still yet to be figured out - but nevertheless *psst* Fi, I know I promised a whole lot more dedicated to you, but all I can say words cannot describe you, we all just simply have to know you, so what are all you waiting for, go check out Fi on her blog Books for Birds, she's awesome. Oh and Happy Birthday Zoe, hope you have an awesome day - P.S. This was written before your birthday, and was published a tad late SORREH. 

And that concludes my short - I hope - and kind of brief "hopes for 2015". So what are your resolutions/plans/wishlist/bucket lists for 2015? Link me up in the comments below, I would love to read them and show it some love.

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment