Monday, 5 January 2015

Bout Of Books 12.0 - Day 1 Update

Bout of Books

Day one of Bout Of Books was not so successful if you include the whole getting ready for college and yes luckily for me I don't start until tomorrow - yay. But today I started one book that I have been meaning to read ever since I received it to review, oops. In other words I really wished I didn't start college tomorrow and that I had more hours to read, but I will not let that bring me down.

Back to the topic at hand, Bout Of Books 12.0 - Day 1 


Update

Monday

Book started: Alice and the Fly by James Rice
Total number of pages read: 145
Total numbers of books read: nil
Quote of the day: *Still deciding* 


Feel free to comment with a link to your blog, need different blogs to comment on for one of my goals and would love to get to you know you all.  


Happy read-a-thon!!! 

2 comments: