
Day four of Bout Of Books was good considering the minute I came home I made myself a huge mug of hot chocolate, and sat by the fire place and finished off what I call a "Book full of demanding feels".
Update
Thursday
Book finished: The Fault In Our Star by John Green
Book started: Killing Sound by Paul Southern
Total number of pages read: 190
Total numbers of books read: 2
Quote of the day: "When the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world with out him." Isaac - The Fault In Our Stars
I absolutely love this part of the novel, I love everything about it but this part really tore at my heart. This is what true friendship is all about, and the friendship Isaac and Augustus have is truly remarkable and some of the moments they have together - the trophy scene - are hilarious and worth reading.
Happy read-a-thon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment