
Day five of Bout Of Books and I didn't get much reading done as I hoped I would. I blame the buses that didn't come on time, making me wait in the cold for a very, very long time. *shivers* BUT the weekend is here and I am hoping to finish off my third book and hope to end this Bout Of Books with starting my fourth book.
Update
Friday
Book started: Killing Sound by Paul Southern
Total number of pages read: 60
Total numbers of books read: 2
Quote of the day: "The room got darker. Jodie looked behind them, and then screamed at the top of her voice. It was the last she ever saw of them."
WOW. Pretty intense right? And that was just the last line of the first chapter. This book has gripped me from the very first page. Plus it's written in 3rd person, something much need after having not read in that person for quite some time.
Happy read-a-thon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment