Sunday, 11 January 2015

Bout Of Books 12.0 - Day 6 Update

Bout of Books
Day six of Bout Of Books read-a-thon went simply amazing, I stayed in bed till it was a reasonable time to get up, of course I stayed up late watching re-runs of Supernatural, and finished off Killing Sound, and then went back to re-watching Supernatural, go me!!

Update

Saturday 

Book Finished: Killing Sound by Paul Southern
Book started:  Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Total number of pages read: 248
Total numbers of books read: 3
Quote of the day: Yet to be decided


Of course, it seems totally normally to re-read Snow Like ashes by Sara Raasch because, you know, it didn't leave me in a reading slump at all, nope. I can't help it guys, if a book is awesome and exceeds 5 stars in my opinion, I don't care how many reading slumps it puts me in, because I will re-read this A LOT. You can check out my review of Snow Like Ashes here.

Hope you all have an amazing last day of Bout Of Books.

Happy read-a-thon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment