Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Bout Of Books 12.0 - Day 2 Update

Bout of Books

Day two of the amazing Bout Of Books read-a-thon update and I have just sat down after dumping my bag and coat somewhere in my room - meh. Today was the first day back to college, and for most of the day I was surfing the web; the holidays can be taken away from me, but surfing the web cannot. But don't worry I did get *some* work done. 

Update

Tuesday 

Book finished: Nil
Book started: Alice and the Fly by James Rice 
Total number of pages read: 215
Total numbers of books read: Nil
Quote (s) of the day: *Yet to be decided*

I know, I know I haven't been putting anything under Quote of the day but I have some noted down, I just prefer to choose a specific two for one book - I'm weird like that, I feel your judgment - STAHP. Sorry college has gotten be a little over dramatic these days. 


Happy read-a-thon!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment