
Day three of Bout Of Books read-a-thon and I hope you all are enjoying it just as much as I am. Throughout the day I did not get much reading done but when it came around to 6:00pm I picked up Alice and The Fly and finished my first book for Bout Of Books and started my second book too, It felt great!!!.
Update
Wednesday
Book Finished: Alice and the Fly by James Rice
Book started: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Total number of pages read: 189 (Combined)
Total numbers of books read: 1
Quote of the day: "Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book. And then there are books like An Imperial Affliction, which you can't tell people about, books so special and rare and yours that advertising you affection feels like betrayal." - Hazel Grace The Fault In Out Stars
I absolutely love this quote from The Fault In Our Stars, because I can totally relate to this. Even I've had books were I thought "I can't tell anyone about these books, they're special", I know it's crazy but some books touch you so deeply that you want to keep it a secret between you and all the characters in that novel. I think John Green has felt exactly the same, hell, I think we all have experienced something like this and that's what I love about this quote.
Comment below with your current read and link to your latest post. Would love to check your blogs out.
Happy read-a-thon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment