OH MY GOD... two hashtags as a blog title?! *gasp* I have defied the laws of nature. *surrenders*
But before you all wisk me off to some un-known island, preferably one with... I don't know, all my book boyfriends, the epic team over at Hodderscape are doing a Read Red Rising month.
A whole month to read Red Rising. If it were up to me I would have re-read it in under 2 days *pats back* but PLOT TWIST, each week a new part of Red Rising will be read and a few awesome bloggers/vloggers will be posting crazy, creative things during EACH week.
That is not all my fellow book loving friends, December is Red Rising but it doesn't end there. Why not start the New Year reading Golden Son, book 2?! YES. You heard right, two consecutive month. two epic books, ending with arrival of the the most awaiting conclusion that is; Morning Star. *deep breath*
Find below the schedule for both Red Rising and Golden Son.
Will you be joining the Rising?





No comments:
Post a Comment