
Books are my bag is a lovely nationwide campaign to celebrate and promote amazing independent bookshops. I have been following Books Are My Bags for quite some time and the collaborating with BookBridgr seemed so awesome I was jumping with joy when I read about it on the bus. (Yes I did get weird looks, but hey it's perfectly cool when it comes to two of my fav peeps coming together).
So now I am going to express my undying love for my favourite bookshop, and by that I mean handpicking just ONE from a list of many, hard I know, but here it goes. There's not that many independent bookstores as I hoped there would be, but I love going in to charity shops especially when they have stalls of books outside or displays on there window, that is my absolute fav! Huh I guess that's why I get late sometimes to college, oops.
But my favourite has to be Water-stones in Birmingham, Town on New Street. It has two floors of absolute goodness, it's so peaceful when I walk in, leaving the crowd and craziness behind, it is amazing.


I absolutely love every bookstore out there, words cannot describe how I grateful I am for all the bookstore, independent or not. You all are doing an amazing job, keep doing what your doing and I guess i'm going to keep on buying books. Psst I'm going to go tomorrow - don't tell anyone-.
Check out the Books Are My bag website for more information or follow the awesome account on Twitter.
Check out the Books Are My bag website for more information or follow the awesome account on Twitter.
Happy Reading!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment