Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list

Hosted by The broke and the Bookish 

Top Ten Tuesday is an amazing weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish which I was graciously recommended by Becky over at Becky's Babble. This is my first Top Ten Tuesday and hope to make it the first of many more to come.


18295852
Geography of You and Me
18812106
The Giver
21353509
The Vanishing Witch











20454076
The 100 - Day 21

21116887
The Rain
22463707
The Secret Place 
22059569
Timebomb

 20618110
Solitaire 

 18065780
Geek Girl - Model Misfits







21570389
Sinner

What books are on fall to-be-read list? Comment below with a link to your post :)

Happy Reading!!!

5 comments:

  1. THE SECRET PLACE! That's my book of the year. I absolutely cannot recommend it enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started reading it, but its just been sitting on my shelf since college has started. Hope to start it up soon :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, these all look so good! I just finished re-reading THE GIVER (love it!), so I put its sequels on my Fall reading list. Such an interesting series. Very thought-provoking. I also adore Tana French.

    Happy Fall reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, I sure need to read The Giver soon then. Its been on my shelf for quite some time now. Happy fall reading to you too :)

      Delete
  3. Oh yes! I need to read THE GEOGRAPHY OF YOU AND ME! I loved her other books!

    ReplyDelete