University bells are ringing, and tomorrow is the day I start something new so why not end this amazing holidays with a book reaction post. for those who do not know what this is, it's a GIF full post summing up my reaction to book post. Basically my emotions from placing an order/requesting an ARC to the anxious wait to finally having the book in my hand.
After having a full week and a half with no book post I just felt this need to buy something, anything. So off I went and brought a helluva lot of things. Call it a load of presents to myself for starting university. So I brought a few books and little something that I will reveal when it arrives. So I brought two TV tie-in books for TV shows I watch. Again, for those who don't know I LOVE my shows as much as I love my books. Seriously, name any show and I have probably binge-watched it or have watched a few episodes of it or have it written down on my TBW listed - I totally made that abbreviation up . I brought Grimm; Aunt Marie's book of Lore, which is the tie-in for the amazing show Grimm. Also brought Supernatural Book of Monsters, Demons, Spirits and Ghouls and of-course this is the tie-in for my all time favourite show; SUPERNATURAL. I am obsessed with this show. Both books are full of pictures of these supernatural creatures and description and I love them so much. So let get started.
![]() |
| Me when I didn't get ANY book post. It changed me |
![]() |
| Deciding on what to buy. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL |
![]() |
| To everything in my Amazon basket |
![]() |
| When I finally got the dispatch email 'you got lucky Amazon' |
![]() |
| When only ONE of the books came DAMMIT |
And then today, the postman along with everyone else was saved. IT CAME
![]() |
| CHARLIE GETS ME Me while opening the package |
SO there you have it, another GIF full reaction post. But wait, that's not all. I'm still waiting on another book that is not a TV show tie-in and a little something else hehe and nope you'll have to wait until they came, So expect another reaction post soon. Hope you guys enjoyed this.
Happy Reading!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment