I AM SO FRICKING EXCITED WITH THE BOOK POST I GOT THIS WEEKEND!!!! Can you tell, if not let the following GIFs speak for themselves, and when you reach the end you'll discover the book that has me jumping around with JOY!
For those who do not know what this is, it's a GIF full post summing up my reaction to book post. Basically my emotions from placing an order/requesting an ARC/winning an epic giveaway to the anxious wait to finally having the book in my hand.
(P.S. In my Book Reaction #4 I said, right at the end, there'll be another Book Reaction post for two orders, this is not it. I'm still, patiently, waiting on those so stay tune for more Reaction Post)
![]() |
| Reading the synopsis on Goodreads and freaking out because ASFGHJKL |
![]() |
| Requesting to review book from publisher... Finding out they're all GONE Still love you guys :) |
One week and a lot of crying later...
![]() |
| Scrolling through Twitter and seeing there's a giveaway for that book |
![]() |
| Starting University and completely forgetting about it |
Then on one cold, dreary day while replying to non bookish emails...
![]() |
| Finding out I won a copy of the book "so long emails, I got better things to do" WOOP |
And finally, the moment you've all been waiting for *BONGO ROLL*
IT IS
![]() |
| SUCH A BEAUTY |
FREAKS OUT!! Can you believe my luck, I can't even... Like damn I can't wait to sink my teeth into this but plot twist, sadly, alongside Queen of Shadows, I won't be starting either of them till the Christmas holidays because I want to actually relax and enjoy reading both of them and the size of both of them make me so HAPPY. Student life right there! Don't judge meh
Also to make things 10 times better Leigh Bardugo is coming to Birmingham for a book signing. I mean, the gods must love me because whenever any of my favourite authors come to the UK, it's always places that I can never go too like London, home to all bookish things. I need to move to London now.
Hope you all enjoyed this Book Reaction Post, I would love to hear any feedback - good or bad - from you all, and I'll definitely be pre-ordering the hardback of this bad-boy because it is beautiful, you should too.
Happy Reading!!!








I'm SO jealous! I've heard a lot of good things about Six of Crows. I can't wait to get my hands on in (eventually). It sucks that you have to wait awhile to read it, but I'm sure it'll be more than worth the wait. I know Queen of Shadows definitely is. Happy reading!
ReplyDelete