Friday, 18 September 2015

My Summer Reads


With the summer holidays coming to an end, or have already come to an end for some of you, I thought I would compile a list of what I read this summer. This summer has been amazing, I brought a helluva lot of books - no regrets - brought some more, read a lot; out in the sun or in my favourite spot; my bed. I have also been reviewing each book straight away in my blogging notebook. I mentioned this before but for those of you who don't know, I was in a really horrible blogging slump  recently, so one day I decided to write each review down instead of typing them up and it worked and I absolutely love it and now have so many reviews scheduled for the upcoming months which will help me a lot because I'll be starting a new chapter in my life which is; University, so nervous that it's annoying now.

Since I decided to re-launch my Instagram account. which I stopped using for some odd reason, my mind is literally on auto-pilot to take decent bookish pictures, so feast your eyes on My Summer Reads in picture form. For those of you who have Instagram you can find me here, feel free to follow me and I will follow you back because I love books, you love books so lets have more books together.

May/June Reads - My Summer holidays starts somewhat in the middle of May, so didn't get much reading done because it was final year of college and June was basically me catching up on my sleep haha

Review | The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak by Brian Katcher

July Reads - I call this month, the month of feels, because I read Throne of Glass, The Wrath and The Dawn and A Court of Thorns and Roses in this month so you can understand the less amount of books read, I mean come on, those book killed me, physically and emotionally.

Review | The Potion Diaries #1 by Amy Alward
Review | The Wrath and The Dawn #1 by Renee Ahdieh

August Reads - This month was fricking amazing. I mean, I read 10 books and a comic. This month was fantastic and I absolutely loved every second of it.

Review | Mistress of Rome #1 by Kate Quinn
Review | Reawakened #1 Colleen Houck
Review | Hello, Goodbye and Everything In Between by Jennifer E. Smith
Review | The Long Way To a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers

September Reads/TBR - For September I have set myself to read these four books. I have already read Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder and Heir of Fire #3 by Sarah J. Maas. I am currently reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor and I'm loving it so far. I officially start University next week so it's going to be pretty hectic to read, hence the short TBR, but I hope to read An Ember in The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir before I start. An amazing book to end such a wonderful summer holiday. 


Update: I have finished Daughter of Smoke and Bone and oh my god! 
Another Update: An Ember In The Ashes is officially finished and damn, that book was amazing.
Another Update: After finishing An Ember In The Ashes, I picked up another books which is Obsidian #1 by Jennifer L. Armentrout it was amazing I loved every second of that book. Daemon <3

LAST UPDATE: The day before university started I, luckily, started and finished another book, it is Onyx #2 by Jennifer L. Armentrout and OH MY GOD! I NEED ME A DAEMON LIKE... I CAN'T EVEN *swoons* MY HEART 
- Review to come -  

And there you have it, my Summer Reads of 2015. Hope you guys enjoyed it and if you have read any of these books let me know in the comments below. Also what books have you read this Summer?

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment