Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Book Haul #3


ITS BOOK HAUL TIME. WOW I haven't done one of these in like forever. But in my defense I tend to upload picture hauls on my Twitter and Instagram. So go check them out and give me a follow for more bookish updates. 

Back on track. Since uni had started I didn't really buy many books, just the odd one here or there. But not loads of books consecutively after each other. But then the Christmas holidays happened and my bank card has been weeping since. I brought a helluva lot of books and now behold my Christmas haul in picture form. These are all books I brought myself and I'm just so in love with them.  

@CrazyBookLover_

The following books are one that I received from publishers, Glass Sword which I already read and you can see my reaction post of it here. And ACOTAR and Queen of Shadows I won. However I now have two copies of each so expect a giveaway of ACOTAR. Because I'm so kind I'll be giving Queen of Shadows to my sister who is also a book lover and hasn't got it yet but has the rest, she will also be reading Glass Sword soon, she is not ready for what is in store in that book. *deep breath*


So there you have it my Christmas haul. I have an order coming hopefully today that has bookish related stuff and I shall be showing them on Twitter and Instagram. So be sure to keep an eye out because they are absolutely stunning. 

So what recent bookish purchases have you made? Let me know in the comments below. 

Happy Reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely book haul. I really want to read Ice Like Fire and Rebel Belle, so I'm excited to hear your thoughts on those. I'll also be reading Glass Sword soon! I have no idea what's in store with that one either. I don't think I'm prepared.

    ReplyDelete