Top 15 Books of 2015
It's that time of the year again, where all readers around the world try and choose just their top 10 or top 15 books that they've read in that year. Sadly, I am one of them. It was extremely hard to choose between all the books I've this year, but sacrifices had to be made, so behold my top 15 books of 2015 in picture form. Why, you ask? Because pictures are lovely and it has nothing to with the fact I'm writing this post on the last day of 2015. Yup, totally not because of that.
These are the hardbacks that were chosen to be in my Top 15. I absolutely loved every one of them. The Long Way to A Small, Angry Planet was so different and a delight to read. And I just love them all and can't bring myself to talk about each book individually because it'll bring back all the FEELS.
Thank-you Dean, for gracing us with your presence in this picture, you make everything so much better, LIKE HAVING TO CHOOSE ONLY 15 BOOKS. I'm sure you've all gathered I'm quite dramatic. Anywho, These are the spectacular remaining 11 books I chose. Each book was so amazing and unique. I visited quite a few kick-ass worlds. Also I need more Glass Sword.
I am currently reading Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence, sadly I won't be finishing that before 2016 rolls around. But so far it is amazing.
Another thing, I'm sure you've all noticed that Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo and Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas are not on this list. That is because I haven't read them, yet. I was planning to read them both this Christmas Holidays but I really wanted to re-read the Grisha trilogy before reading Six of Crows and, well, Queen of Shadows is a big books and I wanted to enjoy it all also, I wanted to leave it till summer so there's a slightly less gap between next book release date. See, I have good reasons.
So what are your top 15 books of 2015, comment below with links. I want to see, also If you comment anything lovely on this post *angel face*, I will have seen them but for some reason will not be able to reply back, I've tried but for some odd reason Blogger really isn't co-operating. I'm not ignoring you, blogger is being a little shit.
P.S. I have an epic Giveaway running on my Twitter (see pinned Tweet), you can also enter through my Instagram. Enjoy.
Happy New Year to you all. Bring on 2016 and more epic books.
No comments:
Post a Comment