Monday, 28 December 2015

Book Reaction Post #7


Indeed, you thought right. It is another Reaction Post, with a slight twist. Instead of this being a generic reaction post where I share my reaction through GIFs of books I brought or won or received, it will be all about my emotion of course in GIF form, over a book I just finished. If you follow me on Twitter you may already know which one if not then you're in for one helluva surprise which you'll find out at the end of this post. With out further a do, behold the turmoil I faced while reading this book.

Me when I received said book and
pranced around the house with it. LITERALLY



Finally starting it after reading two other books
YAY

Me after reading the first line of the book
THAT GOOD I FELL 

After quite some time later, having composing myself after such breakdown. Shit got real
lets just say you'll be left like this too, majority of the book.
Mark my words

No comment bc FEEEEEEELS

This GIF sums up the book well but...

 A LONG LONG LONG TIME LATER...
ONLY 3 CHAPTERS LEFT. OH GOD NO NO NO

And then the inevitable happened...

THAT LAST LINE. THAT LAST CHAPTER
MY HEART
(DEAN UNDERSTANDS ME WELL)

May the following GIFs sum up my feels and emotions right now


and this


Well, I guess it's time to share the book that has me in a pit full of feels. It is none other than...

@CrazyBookLover_

That's right, this book... OH GOD this book was everything and that ending took me by surprise. I actually had to stop and breathe a few time - a lot of times - because some of the writing was just so amazing and hit me right in the feels. ARGHHHH. Review to come closer to release date. 

Hope you all enjoyed this slight different Reaction Post. Expect another post very soon, after all you all choose for everything. Stay tuned.

Peace!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, I can't wait to read this! Plus love all of the Dean gifs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DEAN IS A MUST PLUS HE UNDERSTANDS ME! The wait a worth it!

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I love the idea of this! Getting the reaction gifs without knowing the book was a lot of fun. And I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed Glass Sword so much.

    Great post!
    :)

    ReplyDelete