Wednesday, 23 December 2015

My Christmas TBR Pile


It's nearly Christmas, and you know it's nearly Christmas when your holidays have started not by seeing the snow outside anymore. WHERE IS ALL THE SNOW?! But that's another dilemma. Today I have decided to attack, very literally, my TBR pile which is growing by the very second. Because of university I have only read one book my entire first semester, ONE. And that makes me sad bc I was hoping university wouldn't have that much of an impact but it did. However on a much happy note I did get a 1:1 on my first report which makes it all worthwhile. 

Back on track, my huge TBR. I have exactly 3 weeks of holidays, I know ya'll must be thinking; "Pssh you've got more than enough time to read". Well... No I don't. I just have a week because I have to fit in revision for 2 exams I have on the first week back of university, YAY. So, are you all ready to see my very ambitious TBR for a week....

Behold my TBR for my very short Christmas break

@CrazyBookLover_

Yes, that is my very ambitious TBR pile, which shockingly I am not afraid when I look at. I mean, during summer I did read over 10 books in one month. SO here's to hoping I have the same impact on this TBR.

The very lovely Elizabeth over at Headline was amazing to create the Chronicles Champions for this trilogy, and Dominion by John and Jennifer is the final in the trilogy. BOO. Not looking forward to this coming to an end but I need to know what happens. Fingers crossed for Dominion . Which is out in February so keep an eye out for a review. 

Those Below by Daniel Polansky is the epic conclusion to Those Above. It is a duology, which I have been dying to read and the amazing team over at Hodderscape were kind enough to give me a copy. So thank-you for this book and a Dodo key-ring. This also comes on in February. 

Prince of Thorns by Mark L. Lawrence has been on my TBR pile ever since I laid eyes on it when I was scrolling through Amazon and it was recommended to me. I brought this book just yesterday and Amazon is just awesome with fast delivery, so I will definitely be reading this badass book.

I will also be reading (hopefully) Legend by Marie Lu. I brought this trilogy off The Works for £10 and I cannot wait to read this book. It's quite small so hopefully I can fit in another cheeky book which is, Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. This will actually be a reread because I hope to finish the Grisha trilogy so I can then go on to read Six of Crows which has the most amazing cover. OMG *deep breath*. I also got to meet Leigh which was the highlight of my year. And yes, I will tell this to everyone no matter how many times I have told them.

Hope you guys enjoyed this spontaneous post on my TBR. Do you see any you've read any or wish to read? Let me know in the comments below. Also it would mean the world to me if you check out my Instagram and give me a cheeky follow. Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and relaxing holiday with enough time to read.

---

UPDATE - I have finished Dominion and damn that book hit me right in the feels. Going to be writing up my review for it tomorrow because right now I can't handle looking at it. Review will be published closer to release date. 

ANOTHER UPDATE - I started my second book, Those Below and so far, I must say it has surprised me and has adapted much more from it's predecessor. Also I received Glass fricking Sword by Victoria Aveyard and OMG the cover is to die for. This is an ARC copy and my pre-order has been in place for a long while. Cannot wait to dive back in to this world after Those Below. 

@CrazyBookLover_

Happy Reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment