I know, I know you must be wondering "why is Shazina not posting any Book Reaction post?" Or not but I'm still going to answer. It's because before university started I placed many book related orders and if it was still the holidays I would be tweeting about them, Instagraming, basically the whole nine yard but hey, who doesn't like to see someone's turmoil or fan-girling/fan-boying over bookish things. So because of University I haven't been actively blogging even though I have so many posts just waiting in draft format, I'm sorry.
For those who do not know what this is, it's a GIF full post summing up my reaction to book post. Basically my emotions from placing an order/requesting an ARC/winning a giveaway to the anxious wait to finally having the book in my hand. Recently started doing these posts for merchandise too.
In Book Reaction #4 I said at the very end I'll basically be doing a companion post to that one because of two orders that didn't come until now. So feast your eyes on my reaction to getting these epic things, which you'll discover at the very end of this journey. Also this post will include two non-bookish things, more like TV-show merchandises. (I really need to make a new banner for non-bookish related reaction post, alas today is not that day)
![]() |
| Me discovering I don't have any merch for this show *dies of shame* |
![]() |
| *surrenders* I'm sorry. Oliver. Shit, I mean Green Arrow. Oops, I can fix this... |
6 hours later...
![]() |
| Trying to pick just 2 merchs from Amazon. AMAZON THE KING OF MERCHS *collapses* |
![]() |
| Finally finding the right ones, and placing my order |
Let the waiting commence...
A long, long time later they came
![]() |
| They finally relented, I always win!!! |
The moment you all have been waiting for - if you didn't guess already by the intense Supernatural GIF usage above they both are SPN related. If you didn't...
![]() |
| Winchesters did their job (and Arrow) hehe |
Dean looking hella cute with his demon dagger, and again Dean looking hella cute in pillow form. I brought this pillow case off The Pillow Factor, which I recently discovered. I absolutely adore them both, next up it's time to buy Sammy. What? You really thought I'd keep the brothers apart *gasp* NEVER.
Hope you all enjoyed this Reaction Post as much as I enjoyed putting it together. I absolutely love digging for epic GIFs. If you liked the pictures I took check out my - recently started - Instagram. It will mean the world to me if you follow.
Also, I placed one to many orders this week so stay tuned for more reaction post, some bookish, some merchandise and some I won.
Happy Reading.









*grabby hands* AHH THEY LOOK SO CUTE I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE. Dean on a bookshelf makes life 100000% better.
ReplyDeleteAnd A* GIF use. Supernatural and Arrow together made me think of how amazing it would be if they merged shows... we would probably die xD Great post, these book reactions always make me laugh! :D