Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Bout Of Books 11.0 - Day 1 Update

Bout of Books

Day one of Bout Of Books was fairly successful if you include the whole college shopping and not to forget book shopping. Done quite the book haul yesterday, and will do a book haul post soon. So stay tuned.

Back to the topic at hand, Bout Of Books 11.0 - Day 1 


Update



Monday 

Book started: Four by Veronica Roth 
Total number of pages read: 89
Total numbers of books read: Nil 
Quote of the day: "I struggle for air, but it's not because of my aching legs; it's because of my weak heart, growing stronger with each passing second." Tobias Eaton - Four, The Transfer

Four was one of the books I brought yesterday and I could not wait to start it, literally got home and dumped all my shopping on the floor and started reading it. From the minute I left the shop all I wanted was to rush home but couldn't. So far I have read one of the short stories; The Transfer which was mind-blowing to read the "Choosing Ceremony" from Tobias's point of view. While reading it it just reminded me of Tris's experience. Hope to finish it today and hope you all have had an amazing first Bout Of Books read-a-thon. 

Feel free to comment with a link to your blog, need  different blogs to comment on for one of my goals and would love to get to you know you all.  


Happy read-a-thon!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment