Saturday, 23 August 2014

Bout Of Books 11.0 - Day 5 Update

Bout of Books

Day five of Bout Of Books and I am close to finishing off book 3 in my TBR pile. After a lovely morning, and a "no, you haven't got a package today" speech from my parents literally all day of this week, I sat down and started reading I got so caught up in The Summoning - Love that feeling - that I didn't realize the postman knocking on the door. expecting the usual speech I didn't put my hopes up; BUT there it was a package with my name on. I guess it only seemed fitting that I told everyone in my house. Yup that is what happens when you become book package deprived!!

Back to Bout Of Books - Day 5 Update - See I even had to tell you all -

Update 

Friday 

Book started: The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong 
Total number of pages read: 210
Total numbers of books read: 2
Quote of the day: "He pivoted, gaze following me as I crossed to the shower and turned on the cold water, so it would drown out our conversation without steaming up the room.
"Great," he muttered. "Now they're going to think we're showering together. Maybe we can just tell them were washing off the crawl space dirt and trying to conserve water." Derek and Chloe - The Summoning 

I absolutely love this book, no matter how many times I read it the humor, banter, every situation will get me all the time and I will experience every feeling again. I don't know what else to say other than go read this book!!!

Happy read-a-thon!!!

1 comment:

  1. blog hopping, stopping in to say hi:) i lovelovelove kelley armstrong:) happy reading!

    ReplyDelete