Thursday, 21 August 2014

Bout Of Books 11.0 - Day 3 Update

Bout of Books

Day three of Bout Of Books read-a-thon and I hope you all are enjoying it just as much as I am. Throughout the day I did not get much reading done but when it came around to 7:00pm I picked up Matched and started reading, It felt great I didn't put myself down because I didn't read all day. I nearly got through half the book.  

Update


Wednesday

Book started: Matched by Ally Condie 
Total number of pages read: 189
Total numbers of books read: 1
Quote of the day: "You think there's nothing here because we're not putting up a fight. But there are words in our heads that no one else knows. And my grandfather died on his terms, not yours. We have things of value but you can never find them because you don't know how to look." Cassia - Matched 

Matched is a great read, it was quite interesting to read about a controlled and strict society that kept an eye on everything you do. But the concept was all behind the Matching system; when your child comes of age he/she will attend their matching banquet where they will be matched to their life-partner. Yup quite the inventive system, glad that doesn't happen.   

Comment below with your current read and link to your latest post. Would love to check your blogs out.

Happy read-a-thon!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are so in to your book. I liked Matched but didn't love it and I only read as far as book two. Someday I'll finish the series!
    Enjoy the rest of your readathon :)
    Trish @ Between My Lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite interesting to read, and yes I've been meaning to read Matched for quite some time. And Thank-you :)

      Delete