Friday, 22 August 2014

Bout Of Books 11.0 - Day 4 Update

Bout of Books

Day four of Bout Of Books was a success, if you take in the whole waking up early and reading the remainder of Matched in bed before I felt it was time to get up. Waking up at 6:00am and reading a book is an experience everyone should feel, countless times. 

Update 

Thursday 

Book finished: Matched by Ally Condie
Book started: The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
Total number of pages read: 250 
Total numbers of books read: 2
Quote of the day: "So in the middle of all the noise, I point to the sky. I hope he understands what I mean, because I mean so many things. My heart will always fly his name. I won't go gentle I'll find a way to soar like the angels in the stories and I will find him."

Matched was a great book to read for this read-a-thon, it was interesting, the plot line kept me intrigued to an extent. Really hope Cassia finds Ky, and most of all happiness in the society she lives in. Started The Summoning too, and I can say that I know every chapter by heart and I am still re-reading it again because I cannot get enough of Derek and Chloe. 


Happy read-a-thon!!!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I could wake up at six, open a book and be able to focus on what the pages say, though it sounds awesome.

    Happy reading for the rest of the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was like that at first, but after a couple of times waking up at that time - I have no idea why - it just became a habit.
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I did that a few times this summer - my husband leaves for work at 6, and sometimes I can't get back to sleep. Reading is the perfect solution! Enjoy your reading this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely the perfect solution. I try to go back to sleep and when that doesn't work, reading a book it is then. Thank you, hope you enjoy your weekend too :)

      Delete