Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Bout Of Books 11.0 - Day 2 Update

Bout of Books

Day two of the amazing Bout Of Books read-a-thon update and I have just sat down with my second book and my laptop, and it's only 4:30pm. So lets start reading and most of all having fun. How has your second day been? I would love to know :)

Update


Tuesday 

Book finished: Four by Veronica Roth
Book started: Matched by Ally Condie 
Total number of pages read: 194
Total numbers of books read: 1
Quote (s) of the day: "In that moment I'm able to accept the inevitability of how I feel, though not with joy. I need to talk someone. I need to trust someone. And for whatever reason, I know, I know it's her.
I'll have to start by telling her my name" Four - Four, The Traitor 


If it was up to me, I would have linked the whole book under the Quotes section. Four was an amazing read and I wish I could re-read it over and over again. Now that sounds like a plan for after Bout Of Books read-a-thon. Also commented on a couple of blogs and participated in a challenge; as set by myself in my goals. 



Happy read-a-thon!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy reading, let me know how you like Matched.

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And I'm finding it quite good so far. Have you read Matched?

      Delete